Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Calm After the Storm

So the weather today was pretty crappy which put most everyone I'd encountered in a negative mood. I tried to stay positive and smile which wasn't easy with all this stress but I succeeded. I started off my day at a rush to get to class only to be early by half an hour. After class I ventured to my boyfriends place where I crashed and almost missed my doctors appointment which would not have been good. Got up, took care of that and then headed off to a long and boring night at work. Next to nobody came in to the store so we pretty much lost money by staying open. Bummer. I got off of work at 10:30- not that any of this really matters- to come home and take a long, hot, and VERY relaxing shower. After all that I settled down with my sketchbook, textbook and PMSing laptop to get down to my homework. 3 hours later I think I have officially sketched something I'm excited about. The theme for the following sketches would be my projected tattoos. The posts are self explanatory with their captions so I hope to receive a good chunk of feedback. I've always known that I'd draw out my own tattoos. The only thing is I can't decide where I want to put them all because this certainly isn't even close to the amount that I've come up with. Well- now after a long long long days work and running around I am off for a few good hours sleep before class with you all tomorrow morning BRIGHT and EARLY. (groans with a smile)
- .aMy.
 a rough idea sketch of my future back piece.


a larger and more in depth version of a portion of my back piece. this is to represent the luck portion of my iLove idea.

 
  
future tattoo of the cheshire cat
this is a definite ankle piece- its my zodiac which is Virgo- that I've done up all fancy like.

4 comments:

Michael T Smith said...

Wow that thing looks like it is going to be huge. It looks interesting though. Is it going to be black and white or have some color?

Patrick said...

I like your sketches alot!! Those are really cool. And I'm glad that you are actually blogging too.. I should start doing that. I get pretty personal when I just start typing though. haha

Reese Martin said...

That is one B A cheshire cat. I like it.

Allyson Brown said...

I love it when tattoos have a meaning behind them. Your's are all really cool.