Saturday, January 26, 2008

pain and disappointment

The title sounds like a lot more than it really is. I'm in a lot of pain right now because my wisdom teeth are coming in hardcore and I'm still sick. It's pretty sucky. The disappointing thing is that I'm not really happy with my first sketchbook page. I thought I was but the only thing that I really like out of it is the writing. I'm currently in the process of revamping that page (meaning I've started over) and I'm working on another page. That page is still in its brainstorming phase because my boyfriend can't figure out what he'd like me to draw for him. I think he'll just be inspiration for that page. In drawing class we're working on a lot of perspective, contour line and gesture sketching. I think I might incorporate some of those lessons into my next few pages. I'm a multi-tasker and that sounds like a good idea.
Good night.
.aMy.
*PMs and cold pillows I'm out like a flame*

3 comments:

Mark said...

You're pages are very nice. It's also cool to see, like Reese said before, that you're actually using this a "blog" and not just a sketch posting place.

Michael T Smith said...

That stinks with the wisdom teeth thing. I can totally identify with that. I wouldn't worry about your pages. I am just trying to keep in mind that is like a journal. It will give you the chance to the progress you make over the semester. till later...

eli_capili said...

wow! Long Blog already! I hate typing so mine sucks. On my drawing i actually used all pen even the color is done in pen. I used some cheapo glitter writing pens and it was supposed to be red but it ended up being pink, oh well!